TPS Ratings Forums James Prize Points Strategy

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Lord Alan Martin
    Participant

James

Just for fun I did a six fold £5.00 acca on your picks, if they all win I get a return of £1183.00.

Alan.

stan jones
    Participant

SEE HOW IT PAN’S OUT
    2.10 T Brandon Roc *
    3.50 N Chakisto *
    4.00 W Malaysian Boleh
    4.10 T Lunar Flow *
    6.50 K Cherbourg
    7.20 K Peaceful Passage *
    I LOOK AT 3 SET OF SYSTEMS IM LOOKING AT *COME OUT AS MATCH LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN LAST COUPLE OD DAYS 4.00 DID ALSO COME IN ONE OF MINE BUT DISCARDED AS I DONT LIKE SELLERS ,JUST CARRY ON PUTTING UP YOUR SELECTION AND I WILL KEEP EYE ON SEE HOW IT GETS ON NEED TO SEE HOW IT DOES OVER TIME

James McCarthy
    Participant

Today’s selections are:

2.10 T Brandon Roc
    3.50 N Chakisto
    4.00 W Malaysian Boleh
    4.10 T Lunar Flow
    6.50 K Cherbourg
    7.20 K Peaceful Passage

Good luck everybody!

Jason
    Participant

Sorry guys, yes you are right James, I uploaded the wrong results table. I have now uploaded the correct one here: http://theprofessionalsyndicate.com/results-update-james-strategy/

James McCarthy
    Participant

Stan

The more detailed results I have been keeping for Jason only started from 28th January and I have only included the selection that provided the profit target. Therefore results of other selections wouldnt be included.

Happy to do this though going forward as I do like a cheeky trixie or yankee as well!!

Will you paper trial for a bit or just get stuck in??!!

I have done my calculations for tomorrow and have 6 selections that have come out clear. These are…in time order
    2.10 T Brandon Roc
    3.50 N Chakisto
    4.00 W Malaysian Boleh
    4.10 T Lunar Flow
    6.50 K Cherbourg
    7.20 K Peaceful Passage

Just need to match against Matt and Richards (and yours!!) tomorrow.

Let me know hiw you wabt to play it from here?

Regards

James

James McCarthy
    Participant

Rich
    Apologies – I totally missed your post earlier. Selections are based on points totals i.e biggest difference between top 2 rated according to the system.

James

David Ball
    Participant

Thanks for confirming

stan jones
    Participant

david if you read through post james started out 8 or less but he then said he thought 10 or less would be just as good with his selection and strike rate .james if you got results from jan i will look back to see if we got any angle or similar selection so might be possible if both the same could then use in a combo ,just an idea

David Ball
    Participant

The strategy says you do 8 runners or less yet you posted the 15.10 race today which had 9 runners?

James McCarthy
    Participant

Apologies for earlier mix up! Hope you’re all still talking to me!
    However, I do notice that we had 3 out of 3 on the intended selections and target was reached after first race again.

Suzanne – I noticed that information earlier and I think there may have been a mistake as that is not my updated spreadsheet that I sent through to Jason last night.

Jason can you confirm this is the case please?

I am happy out to send out the spreadsheet on a regular basis if needs be. It only contains date, strike rate, selection and profit etc

David – it is just a standard 4pts awarded for CD.

Any further questions please let me know.

Regards

James.

Suzanne Cabral
    Participant

Hi James – I’m just looking at your results update on the Blog and would be grateful if you could explain to me the figures you’ve put in the following columns: PLACE, STAKE and TOTAL. I am assuming you are following a staking plan but sorry I can’t work it out!

Thanks a lot!

Evening James,

Many thanks for sharing your strategy, working really well. Only just re-joined, couldn’t find an angle when I was a member before.
    Just a couple of questions when you have a minute, may have been asked before – does the shortlist of horses have another filter or is it down to the totals?
    How do the other horses that qualify perform, or is it best to just stick to the highlighted ones?

Regards
    Rich

David Ball
    Participant

Hi,

When scoring for C + D if a horse has both C + D do you award 3 + 4 + the extra 4 for both or just the 4 for both?

Carl
    Participant

Saying that I have used ACCA edge on betfair sports so can’t loose now lol

Carl
    Participant

Wow James guess my triple is now down to pure luck ! Fingers x then

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.