TPS Ratings Forums James Prize Points Strategy

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    James McCarthy
    Participant

Chris
    You are absolutely right and your maths is identical to mine.
    I have typed wrong one rushing earlier on my break on my course.
    Final selection should be 4.50 Uncle Alastar

Apologies everyone!!

jacqueline mclean
    Participant

very nice james…you have earned an entry to my xmas card list lol

This lad is on fire, 2 out of 2 so far. Natural Scenery breezes to an easy win. Well done James.

Good work James, first selection rolls in by just the 18 lengths.

Hi James, sorry to bother you again, but I want to be sure I am doing this right (although yet to experience a losing day!) In the 16-30 at Fontwell, Reel Leisure is one of your stronger selection, however I rated Chez Castle Mail at 147, against only 143 for Reel Leisure, as it had two 2nd places and a higher RPR, which were in excess of the forecast price differential, so I’m not sure where I have gone wrong with this one. Cheers Chris.

James McCarthy
    Participant

Best selections of today are
    2.30 kayf adventure
    3.10 natural scenery
    4.30 reel leisure

Good luck to everyone

James McCarthy
    Participant

Grant – that’s absolutely it!!

James McCarthy
    Participant

Chris – yes apologies today I just posted my top 4 as didn’t have time to check for matches! On other days Kauto Riki wouldn’t have made it on my list! Haven’t even checked other results yet so will update later. This week going to be difficult as on a residential course – will obviously post tomorrow if able to. I would be able to post my selections tonight but may not have time tomorrow to check off with Matt and Richard for matches.

Regards

James

Hi James, great results so far. Just one quick question, what is your staking plan? If the 1st horse loses, do you then stake enough on the 2nd horse to hit your profit for the day plus gain back the stake on the 1st horse that lost? And so on, if the first 2 horses lose, do then place enough on the 3rd horse to hit your profit for the day and gather back the stakes on both losing horses. Thanks.

jacqueline mclean
    Participant

not bad guys well done

stan jones
    Participant

i think its also his best selection because i al so had that and got two others that dont come in ratings
    3.10 rolling thunder
    3.20 uncle dutch which are my other fancy but not in matts rating

Hi James, I didn’t have Kauto Riko as it was not on either set of ratings. Are the selections you put up the best of your ratings, as I did have Kauto using them alone? Cheers Chris.

stan jones
    Participant

james early fin thats how to do it

James McCarthy
    Participant

Best selections today are:
    2.40 C Kauto Riko
    2.50 W My Rosie
    4.10 C I just Know
    4.30 P Work

Goo luck

James McCarthy
    Participant

Gonna be tight posting selections today due to work commitments. If I am able to it may have to wait until 1pm ish!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.